This blog is a branch of my "Correr pra quê?" (What do we run for?) blog. So people who speak English can enjoy and share ideas about running with me.
If you have any comment about this blog you can post it in "Correr pra quê?."
Thank you for visiting this blog and have a nice time here.
After reading, go running!
PS: I am still translating my older posts, so you might find some old post among the new ones.

quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2011

Do you want to run in London?

         In the begining of the year I was preparing my school things to go to start teaching, I cut an image of one of the run magazine I read that said: Do you want to run in London?  I had no idea of what would happen and that was it I ran in London. Life takes us to different ways, however I do believe there is someone nice and powerful behind it all and I thank Him for being here today.
         The race was in the Old Deer Richmond Park and I hit my personal record doing it in 55.44 That is my best timing so far :).
My triunphant arrival :)
       
Taking out the chip by a kind lady :)
                    Still in LOLndon I had the opportunity to see my beloved aunt who took me to the raceI had a great time with her! Thank aunt marina :)
Enjoying the juice and the fruit offered by the staff.
Going back home by the famous London underground, the best tranportation of the world according to experts.
          Next year, I will look for an image saying: Do you want to run in Orlando with your family?
          I aaloso apologize myself for not visiting my friends'blogs, but as sson as I reach Brazil I will see everything you are doing by the moment, see you, Marluce

Any Comments? HERE, please :)